Thursday, January 1, 2015

1st Day of 2015

Where did 2014 go? Just like that, it's gone, and I don't have much to show for it. I can look back at my Facebook wall to see what happened, but I didn't make it a point to post something everyday. So I made up my mind to post something everyday for 365 days this year. It could be a thought, an insight, an update to a plan that I have, a photo, a milestone, anything really. The point is to document my existence on the planet, or more appropriately, the experience of my seeming existence on a planet that seems to exist. If that didn't make sense, don't think I was trying to be wordy for the heck of it. It just introduces the fact that this year-long project's aim is to examine my experience as a human living in the year 2015.

The day started with something that I don't do - breakfast. Not a fan of it. It makes me feel bloated the whole day. What I'm into is called rawtill4, a way of life where you eat raw (fruits and vegetables only) from the time you wake up till about 4pm. You can only eat cooked vegan food after 4pm. So buffet breakfast is clearly not my thing.


And as today is a holiday, I got to stay at home after this. I could feel myself wanting to go to the mall, or to drive somewhere, but I just ended up looking for a new spot to put our DSL router at. And that is how the first day of 2015 went for me.

No comments: