Thursday, May 26, 2011

Money

We trade our time, youth, health, and other things that are important to us for money. We work at jobs that aren't really aligned with our passions, work for or around people who don't support us, and give up so much of our time just to make a living. This isn't true for every single person on the planet, just for people who are stuck in a job or a business that they don't really like.

Should we try to get out of this rut, or should we learn to accept things as they are? I have stuff in my head that's ready to attempt to answer that question - things like, "nothing's wrong but anything is possible", or "get rid of your current point of view and try to see things from a different angle". But in spite of what I know, what I know doesn't make a difference unless I apply what I know.

No comments: